Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Announcing JFI: Chilli

Jhiva for ingredients was started by Indira of Mahanandi. This is one of the most popular food blogging event, celebrating an ingredient every month.Thanks to Indra for giving me the oppurtunity to host JFI for this month.The ingredient I have chosen for this month is Chilli.
Many of us use chilli in every part of our meal, so this month let us try to make a dish using chilli as main dish.
Rules:
  1. Prepare a dish with chilli as a primary ingredient and post it on you blog.
  2. You can use any variety for chilli (serano, medium hot, ancho,peblano,thai green chilli,etc....,)
  3. You can post any number of dishes.
  4. While posting include a link back to this event and to JFI main page, Feel free to include the logo.
  5. the deadline for the event will be the third(3) of July.
  6. Older posts can be resubmitted with a link to the event.
  7. Mail the following details to cardamom.queenofspices(at)gmail(dot)com
  • Your name
  • Name of your blog
  • URL of your entry
  • A photo of the dish.
Have fun everybody!!!

10 comments:

Vichika said...

Do green peppers/capscicum qualify?

Indira said...

Chillies! Great ingredient for JIhva. Thanks for hosting the JFI event, Vysh.

Vysh said...

Hi vichika,

Green pepper do qualify.

Pavani said...

Great choice for JFI.. Will try to contribute. Happy Hosting.

veena said...

Hi ..
Chilli event ..great ..will send my recipe soon ..thank u
love
veena

Siri said...

Lovely choice. Could you let me know what the deadline for the event so that I can include it in the following?

http://events-n-roundups.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Siri

lubnakarim06 said...

I just sent u my entry.

Saritha said...

I have mailed u an entry and linked ur post

Radhika said...

Hi,I've miled you my entry.Thankyou.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vysh,

I just saw the roudup of JFI:CHILLI...couldnt found the comment form below the roundup, so posting my comments here.Thanks for including my entry and congratulations for such a successful event.

You might also like :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin